OMNI Point, LLC is a private educational and consulting group that specializes in healthcare related programs. Our Dental Practice Development Program is one of our many professional services. It incorporates over two decades of business development experience and becomes a part of your professional advantage. Call (484) 887-8751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out what we can do for you.
Why does this program exist?
Our Practice Development Program was developed out of need. For new graduates, dental school did very little to prepare them for survival in the “Business of Dentistry.” After graduation, they become instant CEO’s of their futures with virtually no business training to guide them. Without assistance or direction, owning and independently running a dental practice can be a daunting endeavor. For experienced dentists, time restrictions and many other obstacles prevent seasoned dental professionals from devoting the necessary resources to properly develop a self-sustaining business model. The Practice Development Program helps all dentists focus on their clinical skills while OMNI Point, LLC prepares your office.
What does the Program do?
The Practice Development Program puts dental practice ownership into the hands of its clients. This versatile program can assists doctors in first-time practice building, develop satellite locations for existing practices, provide assistance in acquisition through practice purchases, and help with various dentist associate employment agreements. Our diverse team guides its clients through every step of the process and helps build success.
Some of what our program offers you
- Business plan development from start to finish
- Creative freedom to develop your own practice model with a professional team
- Customized office designs and infrastructure development with support
- Staff acquisition and training
- Branding, marketing and incorporation service included
- Practice purchase assistance
- Insurance credentialing for providers
- Create billing and internal tracking systems
- Automatic free enrollment into The Professional Advantage, OMNI Point’s exclusive overhead reduction vendor discount program
- Dentist Associate Agreement reviews and negotiations
- Retirement planning